Highland Regional High School, Blackwood NJ's Class of 79 is hosting a multi-class reunion.
** Tables will have Grad Year, so you can find your class **
Hard to believe it's been 40 years! Come and reminisce on
Saturday, September 28th, 2019
from 6PM - 10PM
109 N. Blackhorse Pike
Blackwood, NJ 08012
Top 10 Reasons to Attend Highland's Multi-Class Reunion!
10. Because You Still Can!
Life is short...
Each day and milestone should be celebrated!
9. Ummm…who else is gonna fill in the blanks to your slipping memory?
Thank goodness for name tags!
8. Hey…who cares if we don't fit into our old hip huggers?
Ya gotta stay huggable! Friends just want to see you!
7. You've always wondered what happened to...
(um, can't remember!)
6. Renew old friendships.
There's really nothing like an "old" old friend!
5. You Love Reunions!
4. Because some of us want an excuse to go back "Home"....
if only for a weekend!
3. Because your class no longer hosts reunions…
It’s all the more reason to attend ours…we really want you to be a part of it.
Who knows when there might be another reunion!!?
2. Studies have shown that those who were initially hesitant about attending their reunions, discover it was The Event that they wouldn't have missed!
1.And finally, the number one reason you should attend:
It gives you a chance to humor those who have tried to plan these things..deluded die-hards that have hope that somewhere, some how it is going to make a difference...
Betchya you'll be glad you did!!!! (and so will everyone else!)
Please help us make it a Night to Remember!!!!!
There is only a limited amount of tickets to be sold due to the venue size, so be sure and order your tickets as soon as possible!
1979 REUNION COMMITTEE:
Kimberley Ciarlante, Denise Brady-Crane & Johnna Dager-Cossaboon